Nesamony Memorial Trust
The Bethlahem College of Education was established by the Nesamony Memorial Trust. This Trust has already left behind its footprints in the field of education by establishing and efficiently running the following two pretigious education institutions viz..
- Bethlahem Matriculation HSC School.
- Bethlahem Institute of Engineering.
- Bethlahem CBSE School.
- Bethlahem HIllside International School.
All these institutions have left an indelible impression on the minds of the people for the laudable services being rendered to them.These temples of learning are a boon to the society as they primarily cater to the needs of the semi urban society of Karungal and its vicinity.
Our Goal is to:
1. To transform the Institution into a world renowned centre of learning with global competency so that by 2020 BETHLAHEM stands tall among the top institution in the state / country.
2. To render public service by offering value-based education for the upliftment of the under privileged masses.
3. To mould the youth into becoming wholesome personalities with the right combination of academic excellence and life skills besides, having a genuine concern for humanity and a just social order.
We expede to thrive students with quality education that kindles creativity, encourages innovation and inculcates ethical practices thereby enabling them to compete in the Global Education / Teaching arena successfully. To help them gain an edge over others in the employment market and to make a difference in their career.
DETAILS OF OUR EDUCATIONAL AGENCY
|1.||Name of the College||:||Bethlahem College of Education|
|Postal Address||:||Bethlahem College of Education Karungal, Kanyakumari District. Pin-629 157|
|2.||Name of the Education Agency||:||Nesamony Memorial Trust|
|3.||Name of the Secretary||:||Thiru. Gerald Selvaraja|
|4.||College Telephone No||:||04651-267900|
|6.||Name of the Principal||:||Dr. J. Kiruba|
|7.||Year of establishment||:||2005|
|NAAC Accredited||:||Accredited with ‘A’ Grade on 23.03.2013|
|NCTE Letter of Viability||:||ETN/SEC/SRO/NCTE/ 2005 –2006/4151 dated 22-11-2005|
|8.||Full details of courses offered||:||B.Ed, B.Ed (AI) and M.Ed|
|Year of affiliation||:||2006 (B.Ed)
2010 (B.Ed - AI)
|9.||G.O.No. Permitting the Opening of the College||:||G.O. (Ms) No. 68 dated 01-03-2006.|